Thursday, October 26, 2017

LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb



This was my first ever bath bomb from Lush and all I can say is, why didn’t I order sooner.!?!? Seriously they are the best I have ever tried. The colors were so vibrant I was worried about it staining the tub but there were no issues. The shimmer in this was amazing and the scent (Peppermint) was pleasant. I will be ordering again soon! I’m a customer for life!








Description from LushUsa.com Ever wonder what bathing in deep space would be like? Invite the cosmos into your tub with this interstellar bomb. An awesome mix of refreshing peppermint and neon colors will send your mood rocketing, while popping candy takes you on a trip around the Milky Way. Before you leap too far, rogue layers of vetivert and cedarwood bring you back to earth.

How to use: Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lie back to enjoy its lovely color and gorgeous fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment