Saturday, December 16, 2017

Fizz & Bubble Bath Fizzy Milkshake

Bath Bombs are a favorite in my house. When it is time to relax it is the best experience! The Fizz & Bubble Bubble Gum Bath Fizzy Milkshake was a huge hit!

 

   
Bath products are by far my favorite thing. Being a Virtual Assistant and Social Media Manager I am under a lot of stress. Bath Bombs help me relax and unwind after a long day. There is something special about running a warm bath, dropping in a Bath Bomb (or two) and shutting out the world. It is my favorite part of the day! 

When I saw the Fizz & Bubble Bath Fizzy Milkshake I just fell in love. The packaging is so cute so I had to pick it up and try it out.  The mesh sponge on the top was a nice added touch. I was a little skeptical, at first, of the bath bomb size but let me tell you I was shocked by the power of these little babies!! 


See for yourself!

 

 

I love watching them fizz and the scent was absolutely heavenly! Whatever Fizz & Bubble is doing is working! These are seriously the best Bath Bombs I have ever used. I was left with a sugary sweet scent and my skin was silky smooth! 




My teenage Daughters love them as well so they don't last long in my house. We will have to take another trip to Ulta and pick up a few more of these. 

Get the from the Fizz & Bubble website, on sale now for $11.25

You can also find them for $15 in store and online at Ulta. (right now on sale for $11.25)

They will make perfect Christmas Gifts and stocking stuffers!




 

 

 

Visit FIZZ & BUBBLE and check out all of their other products, you won't be disappointed!


Have you tried them yet? Let us know and until next time,
XOXO, Holli

 

Have you checked out our post Lip Scrub Showdown, featuring Fizz & Bubble's Lip Scrub? 

  

Do you enjoy Hot Mess Mayhem? Follow us on our Social Media Pages and see what else we are up to! FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER 

Visit Gaby's YOUTUBE Channel for great tutorials and a little silliness!

Have suggestions on products we should review? Email us here!
If you are a company or brand owner and wish to collaborate, please send us an EMAIL HERE.


 

3 comments:

  1. I’m obsessed with bath bombs! These ones look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo these bath bombs sound heavenly! Taking a bath sounds so nice right now!

    ReplyDelete