Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette

THE ABH PRISM PALETTE IS PERFECTLY PIGMENTED AND AMAZING!

 


 

  I have wanted this palette since the day it released. I was hesitant after the Subculture palette issues but let me tell you, this is equal to the Modern Renaissance palette. My daughter got it for me for Christmas so I was excited to try it!  It blends easily, extremely pigmented and absolutely stunning!


Lucid: Pearly White with soft gold reflects

Eden: Matte Coral  Pink

Unity: Yellowish Beige

Sphinx: Metallic Bronze

Osiris: Black base with Purple sparkle

Sphere: Yellow Green Matte

Obsidian: Pitch Black Matte

 

 

Dimension: Bueish Gray base with Pink Glitter and Purple shift

Parallel: Dark Brown Matte 

Pyramid: Rich Yellow Gold Metallic

Throne: Blackened Teal with sparkle. Green and Purple shift

Saturn: Matte Reddish Orange

Eternal: Light Copper Metallic with Pink Glitter

Lure: Matte Dusty Rose







 Have you checked out our post on... Mario Badescu Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender facial spray?

  

Do you enjoy Hot Mess Mayhem? Follow us on our Social Media Pages and see what else we are up to! FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER 

Visit Gaby's YOUTUBE Channel for great tutorials and a little silliness!

Have suggestions on products we should review? Email us here!
If you are a company or brand owner and wish to collaborate, please send us an EMAIL HERE.


 

4 comments:

  1. I need to try ABH shadows! I’m so late to the game! This looks like a good palette though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ABH shadow palettes are SO worth it! Except for Subculture...that one was not up to the quality one would expect of Anastasia Beverly Hills.

      Delete
  2. Ya, I was hesitant too, but I’ve heard actually quite a bit of good stuff! I need to try it! ��
    HannahJacqueline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shades in Prism look so beautiful! I know I'm in the minority, but I really love Subculture! I haven't had issues with it.

    Shirin | http://www.queenshirin.com

    ReplyDelete