Thursday, December 14, 2017

Boxy Charm December 2017

BOXY CHARM DECEMBER 2017 GLITZ & GLAM BOX

 


 

Boxy Charm is my favorite monthly subscription box, It is 21$ a month and always has amazing products from awesome brands! The December box contains products from Crown Brushes, Tarte Cosmetics, Real Her, Beaute Basics and Pretty Vulgar. 


Real Her Be Fearless, Be Limitless Bush Kit

 

Such beautiful shades with a slight shimmer for dimension. There is a shade in here for everyone. A bright pink (Limitless), medium coral/pink (Fearless) and a bronze (Unstoppable). Each one is gorgeous on its own but I'm sure I will be mixing them!









Swatches of all three shades. 

 

Top: Unstoppable
Middle: Fearless
Bottom: Limitless 

I found them to be a little dry but the swatches are only for color reference. We will see how they perform tomorrow!

You can find this Blush Kit on the REAL HER Website for $32


 

 

 I love brushes and Boxy Charm has kept them coming for a few months now. We have received a  few from Crown Brushes but this one is amazing! So Soft and stunning in white and black. 


This is the Pro Blush Brush from Crown Brushes. 

 

It is dense and soft although I am not sure I will use it for blush. 

I like a fluffy brush to apply my blush. But I think it will be great for foundation or concealer. 

You can find it on the Crown Brush Website for $12

 

 

My daughter has been so excited waiting for this month's box for one reason... Tarte, Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara! She is a huge fan of Tarte Cosmetics and loves every product they have.  This mascara is her absolute favorite! 


The Tarteist Lash Paint is amazing!

The formula is the best that I have found yet. It separates and defines the lashes beautifully.

You really do not need false lashes when using this mascara it lengthens and adds a lot of volume.

You can find the Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint on the Tarte Cosmetics Website, at Ulta and at Sephora for $23

 

 

This next product My Lips Are Sealed Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick  from Pretty Vulgar is one I have wanted to try for a long time, unfortunately it is metallic and I don't ever use metallic liquid lipsticks. With that being said, it is a very pretty shade with a  very creamy formula. 



The packaging omg... I'm in love! I really wish it were a matte finish, but maybe I will have to just order one of the matte formulas to check out. 

It has a nice scent, kinda of citrus, kind of sweet. If you like metallic liquid lipsticks you will love this one!



 

 

 



As you can see from the swatch it really is a beautiful shade, it also has a wonderful, citrus scent  hopefully my daughter will enjoy it. 

 

You can find the My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipstick in Secret Sabotage on the Pretty Vulgar Website or at Sephora for $24

 

 

 

 

 

The last product is probably my least favorite item in this month's box.  I love bronzers and use them everday, however this Bronze Essentials Compact from Beaute Basics has me little confused. 



The size of the pressed powders is very small so unless you plan on blending them together it will be hard to use only one shade. 

With the shimmers in the middle it is nearly impossible to bronze without shimmer getting mixed in with the matte powders.


 

 

 

 

 This product did not swatch very well. It is pretty patchy but the formula is smooth and creamy. I will be giving it  a try tomorrow.

You can find the Bronze Essentials Compact on the Beaute Basics Website for $39.95

Boxy Charm is only 21$ a month for 5-6 Full Size products.This month's box retails for $130.95! 

My favorite thing about this 
subscription box is that I get to try products I would have never bought myself. Go ahead and give it a try @ BOXYCHARM.COM

Until next time, 
XOXO
Holli


 Have you checked out our post on... Lip Scrub Showdown??

  

Do you enjoy Hot Mess Mayhem? Follow us on our Social Media Pages and see what else we are up to! FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER 

Visit Gaby's YOUTUBE Channel for great tutorials and a little silliness!

Have suggestions on products we should review? Email us here!
If you are a company or brand owner and wish to collaborate, please send us an EMAIL HERE.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment