Friday, November 3, 2017

Morphe brush haul!

Hi, my name is Gaby and I have a severe brush obsession. If I could buy every makeup brush from every brand, I would. So, of course, when I was in Ulta this week, I picked up more brushes because I HAD to have them.  How can you expect me to walk past the Morphe display and not grab more makeup brushes? (Ok, and maybe Santa Claus picked some up for my oldest child too...more on that in a post to come.)






The brushes that I picked up this time around are:

M310 Large soft fan brush $5
M527 Deluxe pointed powder brush $16
M433 Pro Firm blending fluff $6
M167 Oval shadow brush $5

(Side note: Now that the Morphe brushes are at Ulta, not only do Ulta coupons apply to the purchase BUT you also earn rewards points from the purchase. After redeeming a 20% off your entire purchase coupon and all of my rewards points, all of these brushes cost barely $10!)

I, honestly, do like the Morphe makeup brushes. I know that there are some people out there who have issues with an inconsistent brush quality (i.e. shedding, ferrule coming loose), but that is something I have not experienced with the brand. I find the hair of both the synthetic and natural brushes to blend out products well and, also, clean very well. When I have to chance to do my makeup, these brushes are the one’s that I find myself grabbing 95% of the time.
For the price point of Morphe brushes, and being so easily obtainable, I would highly recommend these brushes.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment