Saturday, October 28, 2017

ULTA HAUL!!!!



So I decided to take my teens 16, and 17 to Ulta. My girls got their brows done while I walked around the store to have a look. I usually go to Sephora but today we decided Ulta was the best choice. After a couple of hours of browsing here is what we picked up…


When I saw this palette I thought it was absolutely gorgeous! I had never heard of Melisa Michelle so I had to google her. In this palette you get a Highlighter Trio, 5 Matte Eye shadows, 4 Metallic Eye shadows and a Matte Liquid Lipstick. For 20$ it was a great purchase. I love the eye shadows, the highlighter is gorgeous and the liquid lipstick is amazing! I have never tried Ulta products so I was very pleased with the palette!

Of course here are some swathes for you!



Next up a Sleek Make Up Beautiful Sin Eye shadow palette. Don't let the swatches fool you, this palette is quite underwhelming on the eyes. Very patchy and not much pigment. Not worth the $12.99 price tag.


We also grabbed a couple of Essence Cosmetics Lipsticks to try out. All I can say is I absolutely love the formula and for the $2.99 price you can't beat it!!



We had a great day and next time we will be spending time (and money) at Sephora!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment