Saturday, December 2, 2017

Favorite Makeup Revolution Palette

  Who started my Obsession?!      

 

To be honest I had never heard of Makeup Revolution until April of this year. I know right??!! Where have I been? Living under a rock I suppose. Anyway… Here is the story, I was scrolling through YouTube one day and came across a Beauty Youtuber, CarmiMua. I was instantly hooked! 

Not 5 minutes into the first video I was clicking that Subscribe button and turning on the notifications. He was a breath of fresh air. I was truly mesmerized and just sat and watched video after video all day. I couldn't stop watching him!  

If you have never heard of him, you really should check him out.  His tutorials are stunning, and he is an amazing Make Up Artist! 

 Watch the video below to see Carmi reveal The Makeup Revolution Holiday 2017 Collection!



When I first started watching every video on his channel he was at 2500 subscribers, now he is over 12K! He also uploads once a week to the Makeup Revolution YouTube. I have watched him grow over the past 8 months and I am so excited to see what the future holds for him. I am only 1 of 12k + who believe in him and want nothing but the best for his future!

We have become great friends and I hope he knows just how thankful I am to have him in my life! If I am having a bad day or just not in a very happy place, all I need to do is watch his videos. He makes my heart happy and I am so thrilled that he has some huge opportunities coming his way in the future.

It is really awesome watching his adventure with Makeup Revolution. He is able to do Meet & Greets and it is absolutely amazing to see the joy it brings him. Carmi proves that if you work hard enough your dreams can come true!

Thank you Adam Minto & The Makeup Revolution team for believing in Carmi and sharing him with all of us! He truly is an inspiration to many! (me especially) I love you Carmi! 💛




 You can find Carmi on Social Media here YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER |

Ok so now that I have babbled about my favorite human on the planet, we will get on to my favorite Makeup Revolution Palette….


I received this palette from Makeup Revolution as a giveaway. Actually it was an Instagram Live giveaway Carmi did on Makeup Revolution's Instagram. I seriously never win anything! But it was even more exciting that it was from his giveaway!  Seriously how beautiful is it!! You can create so many looks from one single palette. The quality it outstanding!

You can purchase Makeup Revolution products on the TamBeauty website, or online/in store at Ulta 



Our PRO HD Eyes & Contour Palette is the ULTIMATE palette for your makeup collection. This palette offers 108 eyeshadow shades ranging from bare to brights to smokey shadows, so you will never be short of options to create any eye look you desire, and 8 face powders to highlight, blush and bronze.
Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylyhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methlyparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 15850, CI 77007


 

Another favorite:

Makeup Revolution has definitely mastered the greatest lipstick formula, in my opinion of course.. Here is the Iconic Matte Nude lipstick in Chauffeur. It is so creamy and glides on with little effort. The scent is pleasant and subtle, not like some other lipsticks out there. I purchased this one for 5.00$ at Ulta and really would love to have every shade in my collection! To me, this is perfection!

 Have you tried them yet??? What are your thoughts?

XOXO
Holli

 

 

Have you checked out our post on.... Tarte Limited Edition Treasure Box Collectors Set 

https://hotmessmayhem.blogspot.com/2017/11/2017-holiday-guide.html

 

Do you enjoy Hot Mess Mayhem? Follow us on our Social Media Pages and see what else we are up to! FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER 

Visit Gaby's YOUTUBE Channel for great tutorials and a little silliness!

Have suggestions on products we should review? Email us here!
If you are a company or brand owner and wish to collaborate, please send us an EMAIL HERE.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment