Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Clinique Custom Repair

Clinique Smart Skin Care. Does it work???

 

I purchased this a few months ago and gave it a shot for 4 weeks. This set was $25 at Ulta. I have heard good reviews on Clinique products and thought that I would give these a try. My first thought when opening the Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Custom Repair Moisturizer was not great. The scent of sunscreen is not my favorite and it is quite potent in this.




Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Custom Repair Moisturizer


The Claims:  Visibly erases wrinkles, evens skin tone and lifts at 4 weeks. 

This product is just okay for me. I saw no visible results (after 4 weeks) and it is very greasy. Unfortunately the scent is one that I can not handle and I will not continue using it. I would not spend $54 on this product!

You can find it here on the Clinique Website along with others reviews that seem to be great!

 

 

 

 

Everyone is different and what doesn't work for me may work for you. This is solely based on my honest opinion. If you love it or hate it, leave me  a comment below and let me know!

 

 

Smart Night Custom - Repair Moisturizer

 

The Claims:  Works all night to visibly smooth lines and wrinkles, even skin tone and lift. Smart hydration technology helps skin attract and retain moisture.

Thai one I loved! The scent is different, kind of odd, but not bad. I use it every night and this does not disappoint!  My dry skin is no longer an issue and it has definitely helped even out my skin tone. I will be purchasing this one again!

You can find it on the Clinique Website for $57 and trust me, it is worth every penny if you have dry skin



 This next one is my least favorite of them all. I absolutely hate this product. I really don't like to "hate" anything but for me this was just a really bad experience. I gave it a try for 2 nights, that was all I could handle.


Custom Repair Serum

The Claims:  Custom repair is how one formula can visibly brighten, contour and firm, plump or repair the look of crow's feet.

First of all this has a light scent but not bad at all.  I don't have sensitive skin or any issues except dryness. The first night I used this it was fine at first, then a couple of hours later my face felt hot. Not just where I used the serum but EVERYWHERE!

You can find the Serum on the Clinique Website for $49.50






That was the last time I used it. For several days after, I could still  feel the heat and tingling in my face . It was the weirdest experience I have ever had with a skin care product. I have read through reviews on their website but was unable to find anyone with a similar reaction to it. I guess it was just not right for me.

I love some of Clinique's products and will continue to try others in the future. 

Thanks for reading,
XOXO
Holli





 Have you checked out our post on... Last MinuteStocking Stuffers???

  

Do you enjoy Hot Mess Mayhem? Follow us on our Social Media Pages and see what else we are up to! FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER 

Visit Gaby's YOUTUBE Channel for great tutorials and a little silliness!

Have suggestions on products we should review? Email us here!
If you are a company or brand owner and wish to collaborate, please send us an EMAIL HERE.


 

3 comments:

  1. I love hearing about Clinique skincare! Definitely want to try that moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's too bad the moisturizer and serum weren't up to par. I've heard great things about Clinique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve always been a big fan of Clinique skincare! I’ve been finding better brands recently though!

    ReplyDelete