Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Androgyny....No Bullshit!

Ok, I admit it, I’m a Jeffree Star Cosmetics Junkie!

When Jeffree Star announced that his Androgyny & Beauty Killer palettes would be 40% off on Black Friday  I knew I had to have them both! Retail price is 45$ and I paid 27$ each. To be honest, now that I know the quality of his eye shadows I will have no problem paying full price. 

Whether you like Jeffree or not, there is no denying the quality of his cosmetics. The eye shadows are AMAZING and I cannot wait until he releases his new palette in 2018!


   
I am absolutely in love with the Androgyny palette! The shadows are extremely pigmented and blend like a dream. If I didn't know better I would swear they blend themselves. I love all the shades but my favorites are: Frosting, Charm, Androgyny, and Fetish. Of course given time to play with the others I'm sure they will become favorites as well.

From top to bottom: 
Frosting - Pale Metallic Gold
Safe Word - Cool, light brown
Charm - Deep Orange
Deja Vu - Metallic Glittery Brown
Dominatrix - Deep Chocolate Brown
Androgyny - Mauve Plum
Fetish - Deep Red
Military - Matte Green
Poison - Dark Teal
Swallow - Dark Blue

(swatches for color reference)

 

 


There are endless possibilities with this palette!  Every shade in this palette is stunning, and the packaging is absolutely beautiful. Get this on the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Website

 XOXO Holli

 

 

 

I ordered a Jeffree Star Cosmetics Cake for my daughter's 16th Birthday, Check it out here!

 

Do you enjoy Hot Mess Mayhem? Follow us on our Social Media Pages and see what else we are up to! FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER 

Visit Gaby's YOUTUBE Channel for great tutorials and a little silliness!

Have suggestions on products we should review? Email us here!
If you are a company or brand owner and wish to collaborate, please send us an EMAIL HERE.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment