Saturday, October 21, 2017

Kat Von D Saint & Sinner Palette



I must admit as soon as Kat Von D posted a picture of this palette on her Instagram I knew instantly I had to add it to my collection. I will also admit that I didn’t order it on release day. I ended up at Sephora and there is was, such a beautiful palette and it only took one swatch and I was in line buying the 62$ Saint & Sinner Palette. I mean look at it! How could you not purchase it??



The Saint & Sinner Palette features 24 extremely pigmented shades. The Saint side (my favorite) has 12 very wearable shades, while the Sinner side has more bold pops of color. Kat Von D’s eyeshadows are known for their high performance and long wearing formula so it is best to go in with a light hand to ease the blending experience. 


I am impressed with the Saint & Sinner Palette and would absolutely spend the money again. If you don’t have it, do yourself a favor and head to Sephora and swatch it for yourself, it is well worth the trip!


Swatches below because, you know, I’m a #swatchaholic.














No comments:

Post a Comment