Thursday, November 16, 2017

Did you say eyebrow products?!

Hello my lovelies, Gaby here -
Recently, I have gotten a lot of questions about how I do my brows. Yes, this post today is about eyebrows. You know, those things on your face that can completely take your makeup look from pretty to “damn, girl!” I would love to give you all a peek into what products I use for my personal makeup looks.






Let’s start out with my favorite products to use for my brows:
Makeup Revolution Brow Pomade
Essence Make Me Brow eyebrow gel
L'oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Gel - transparent
MAC Cosmetics Sculpt Brow in Spiked
LA Girl Shady Slim eyebrow pencil in Soft Brown
Essence Precise eyeliner brush


Okay, so let's talk about these products.
The Makeup Revolution brow pomade is my 100% go-to, Anastasia Brow pomade dupe, for my more “glam” and “Instagram” type of looks. I LOVE how this product, once warmed on the skin, is blendable and so natural looking for a pomade. A lot of pomades can give you a dry, “eyebrow block” on your face, this product does not do that.
I always use the Essence Precise eyeliner brush to apply the Makeup Revolution pomade, and it is for good reason. The Essence brush, which is an incredibly thin brush, provides a crisp and clean line to undercut and define the front of the brow, while being able to completely blend the entire brow.
Since we are on the topic of Essence Cosmetics, the Make Me Brow brow gel is my go-to for all of my daily, quick, five-minute, run out the door makeup looks. The colored brow gel not only defines and holds my brows in place, but also contains little fibers that grab onto the eyebrow and help to thicken the brows without seeming unnatural.
Now, here is the thing, I have two favorite brow pencils, the MAC Cosmetics Sculpt Brow and LA Girl Shady slim. These two pencils are my two go-to’s for more put together, but not quite formal, type of looks. The MAC pencil is on the pricey side compared to the LA Girl pencil, but the pigment of the pencil and the longevity of the formula once applied makes it well worth the cost, The pencil is not too waxy, not too creamy, but perfectly blendable on the brow. The LA Girl pencil is a touch waxier than the MAC pencil, but what I love about the product is it stays exactly where you put it. The LA Girl pencil is also retractable, where-as the MAC is not, so you can use the product without fear of dispensing to much of the product at once and either breaking it or wasting it.
When I use brow pencils I will always set my brows with the L'oreal Brow Stylist Brow Plumper gel in Transparent. This gel not only helps to set my brows, but the formula also contains tiny fibers that adhere to the finest of brow hairs making them appear thicker. I like how this product holds my brows in place without giving them a stiff, crunchy appearance.


What are your favorite brow products? What type of product do you prefer, pencil, powder or pomade?

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment