Tuesday, October 31, 2017

GLAM GLOW

Glam Glow is officially my new favorite brand at Sephora! Yes the price point sucks but it is so worth it! My latest purchase was the POUTMUD Wet Lip Balm Tint in Love Scene and the PLUMPRAGEOUS Gloss Lip Treatment. 


I absolutely love the PoutMud, I use it all day everyday! It hydrates my lips and leave a nice wash of color. LOVE, love, love it!!! Isn't it pretty?!?! The packaging is amazing. I will definitely spend the 19$ on another one when this one is empty! 


 The PLUMPRAGEOUS Gloss Lip Treatment on the other hand is not a favorite of mine. At first it was decent, then the burning and tingling began and I was quickly over it. It is a little to intense for me but my 17 year old loves it! So for 24$ I won't be buying this one again except maybe for a stocking stuffer for my girl!



Now the best of all! The YOUTHCLEANSE™ Daily Exfoliating Cleanser YESSS! This product is amazing! It leaves my skin so soft and smells so good!!! Perfect for everyday use. I didn't pay 32$ at Sephora though. I found this baby at Marshalls for $19.99! I was so excited! Now unfortunately when I run out, if Marshalls doesn't have it I guess I will have to go to Sephora. Believe me, it is worth the price!



I have a lot more on my "to try" list so we will see what the next haul brings!!


No comments:

Post a Comment